B READY SALON
B Ready Salon located in Downtown Los Angeles is a one stop shop for beauty and hair needs.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we have new safety procedures and requirements to have an appointment:
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Call the salon to cancel and we will reschedule your appointment at least 24 hrs prior to appointment (cancellation fee will be waived).
- “No shows” will be subject to cancellation charge.
- No guests, children or pets. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before check-in. If earlier, we ask that you please wait in your car. When you arrive, please check in with our front-desk receptionist.
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you or leave in the car. We will not be providing closet space.
- Masks and face coverings are required at all times. If you forget yours, you can purchase one for $10.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- Must sign a new client release form.
- Must wash hands or sanitize upon entry.
- Although our salon remains cashless, our valet prefers cash. Please have cash with you or you can use the ATM across the street.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted, unless necessary for medical reasons. We will also not be providing coffee or tea during this time, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container. Water bottles will be provided.
- All rebooking of appointments will need to be done over the phone or by email.